MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, October 30, 2006

'The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show' Has More Freebies For You In Episode 2


My debut podcast cracked the Top 20 Self-Help Health shows at iTunes

Did you get a chance to listen to the very first episode of my brand new podcast show last week called "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore?" If you did, then THANK YOU so much for supporting me in this new endeavor as we try to reach more people with the encouraging and positive message about the low-carb lifestyle.

It was an exciting week to see hundreds and hundreds of listeners downloading and listening to a show about the low-carb lifestyle. And it wasn't just people who read my blog either. An entirely new audience for the message of livin' la vida low-carb was reached at iTunes, where "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" hit #19 on the Self-Help Health podcast shows in just the first week. YEAH! That's so exciting and I fully expect those numbers to continue to climb as more and more people become attracted to an honest and uplifting show about low-carb.

I am thankful for all of your excellent comments and feedback about the show and I think you'll notice some changes for the better in Episode 2 which is ready for you to listen to RIGHT NOW! :) LISTEN NOW for yourself and let me know what you think!

This week's show starts off with me sharing my gratitude to everyone who tuned in to the debut episode, a quick shout-out to my fellow low-carb podcasters Diana Schnuth from “The Low-Carb Lifestyle Podcast” and BrianZ from the “Atkins All The Way Weekly Wrapup,” and a thorough dissertation into how the media openly manipulates so-called scientific research studies to fit their antagonistic views towards livin' la vida low-carb. I don't hold back in exposing this little game the media plays with public health information and hopefully it will help other people become skeptical about any new "study" that is heavily reported.

After listening to the show, you can go back and read the references to studies and books made during Episode 2 by using this list of links mentioned during the broadcast:

- Esophageal Cancer/High-Carb Diet Study
- Kidney Cancer/High-Carb Diet Study
- "Oops I almost did the Atkins diet" Study
- "Cake and Shake" Saturated Fat Study
- "The Pocket Diet" book review
- "The Bread For Life Diet" book review
- "The Diet Code" book review
- "The Great Cholesterol Con" by Anthony Colpo book review

I know what you're thinking, "Shut up already and tell us about the freebies!" Okay, okay, I was getting to that. REALLY, I was! :) After a strong response to last week's ChocoPerfection chocolate bars giveaway, I thought I'd stick with the chocolate theme again this week and let you be one of the first people in the United States to try the scrumptious new GoLower Chocolate Creme Bars.

The winner of this week's contest will receive an entire box of these deliciously healthy low-carb bars that come in raspberry, chocolate and coconut flavors. If you are a fan of the GoLower nut bars, then you MUST try these new chocolate creme bars. Currently only available in the UK, they are set to be available for purchase in America from our friends at CarbSmart within the next few weeks.

Follow these directions carefully to become eligible to win:

1. LISTEN to Episode 2 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show."
2. Carefully identify how many times I say the word "Australia."
3. Send me an e-mail with your answer.
4. Include your name and mailing address (no P.O. Boxes please).
5. Share what you liked and disliked about the show. Be honest!

Like last week, I've kept it very simple for you. The deadline for getting your entry to me is Friday, November 3, 2006 at 12:00pm ET if you want to win those GoLower Chocolate Creme bars and be one of the first Americans to try them. Be sure to let me know which flavor you want (raspberry, coconut or chocolate) if your e-mail entry is chosen.

THANK YOU again for supporting me, encouraging me, and cheering me on to great success with my new podcast show. This really is a lot of fun and I would not have this opportunity if it weren't for you. So, just in case I haven't told you how much I appreciate you lately, I REALLY do thank God for everyone I have had the chance to come in contact with through my book, blog, and podcast. You all are a special part of my life and give me the energy and drive to keep doing what I'm doing.

Okay, now go listen to Episode 2 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" and don't be afraid to let me know what you think. I'll be the first to admit that I'm still getting used to the new format, but your comments will only serve to make it the best podcast show it can possibly be. And feel free to leave me feedback in the comments section at "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" web site. Chow!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home