MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Where Is Jillian Michaels From 'Biggest Loser'?

It is natural curiosity among the human race to begin whispering rumors when things suddenly change. There has to be a reason why the change takes place and we instinctively try to get to the bottom of it. Or, at the very least, we theorize on what we think MAY have happened for the change to come.

Case in point: Jillian Michaels! Where'd she go as one of the two trainers along with Bob Harper on the hit NBC reality television show "The Biggest Loser?" Not that the new girl (what is her name again?) isn't doing a fabulous job, but us fans of the show wonder what happened to Jillian.

After some creative investigative work recently, I was able to track down the lovely and fabulously fit Jillian and she is doing something fantastic to potentially help literally millions of people. She created a phenomenal new online weight loss program devoted to sharing her nearly two decades worth of fitness experience to help people JUST LIKE YOU lose weight and get into shape.

In her role as trainer on "The Biggest Loser" show in both the United States and Australia, Jillian earned the title of "America's Toughest Trainer" and wears that badge of honor with great pride as she helped those contestants learn the disciplines of healthy eating and exercising. She makes no bones about her mission: whipping people into the best shape of their lives!


Biggest Loser Diet Club – Sign Up Now


Along with that infamous toughness comes an inner personal desire to share with the overweight and obese people she counsels that she genuinely cares about them and their success at overcoming their weight struggles just as she did. I remember that scene on "The Biggest Loser" in Season One when Jillian showed the finalists a picture of herself when she was fat. She knows what the pain of living inside of a big body is like and wants others to know they can overcome it, too.

That was her motivation behind creating her new online weight loss program to pass on what she has learned about diet and nutrition to enable people to start making the right choices for themselves. Jillian gives you the tools to make weight loss and getting into the best physical shape of your life a reality.

Everyone remembers Kelly Minner from "The Biggest Loser," right? I even blogged this week about how she is taking what she learned from Jillian to help change the lives of those around her following her nearly 100-pound weight loss!

Here's what Kelly had to say about what Jillian did to help her:

"I'd tried every diet under the sun and had failed at every one. Then Jillian became my trainer. She quickly saw right through me — she could tell that I didn't believe I could do it. Her first order of business was to teach me that weight loss is a physical and mental game. She never accepted less than 100 percent, and she pushed me to do things I would never have done on my own.

By the end of my run on the The Biggest Loser, I had lost 79 pounds. After the show, I took everything I learned from Jillian and went on to lose a total of 92 pounds. She taught me to love myself and put myself first. I still chant my mantra 'let it go and believe' when things get tough or I hit a plateau. There is very little I am too afraid to try. Jillian is truly my life teacher."


You certainly can't argue with the end results, Kelly. Doesn't she look absolutely FABULOUS?! Jillian shows a real heart for people and stands ready to help anyone willing to be helped with this struggle.

You might be wondering to yourself, "What does the Jillian Michael weight loss program entail?" I'm glad you asked that question.

Using a triple-threat success strategy that she introduced briefly in her bestselling book "Winning At Losing"--SELF, SCIENCE, and SWEAT!

For SELF, she gives you personalized diet advice and inspired coaching, teams you up with weight loss buddies who are on the same path as you, provides message boards to keep you motivated, gives you access to an interactive weight tracker, and Jillian's personal 7 steps to behavior modification which will put your mind in the right place to be as successful as possible.

For SCIENCE, Jillian provides over 100 delicious recipes, specific meal plans and menus customized just for you, specific foods that will help you lose weight efficiently, and give you personalized information about your metabolic rate.

Finally, for SWEAT, the best part of Jillian comes out as she gives you the opportunity to experience "serious weight loss" through 120 exercises you can do at home, fun and exciting cardio workouts, a personal muscle manual, and a fitness diary to track your progress.

Best of all, Jillian will make herself available to answer any questions you may have about her weight loss program to give you that personal attention that you need when embarking on such a lifechanging journey as this.

Here's a special message from Jillian about this new chapter in her life:

"You rock! This is my latest project, and I'm so excited about it.

Here's the deal. I've turned my successful weight-loss plan into an easy-to-follow, customized online program.

Based on your body type, fitness level, and personal goals — I will create a weight loss plan just for you. You'll get an exercise routine, eating guidelines, daily support, and tons of my personal diet secrets!

My plan will not only change your body — it will change your life."


If this sounds like something that appeals to you, then it's time to get moving and start losing with Jillian Michaels. She may be tough on you, but she will most definitely NOT give up on you if you are ready to seriously commit to losing weight. Give it a try TODAY!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

I have watched Bigest Loser for a while now, and wish i could get on the show, but I saw this and now would like to get the book of hers, and my hope is that i can talk to Jillian, she's here to help others, and I would love her push and encouragement to help me. I want to do this, and I know I will.

Lisa

1/15/2008 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home