MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, November 10, 2006

Not Just Livin', It's 'The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore'

CONGRATULATIONS to Suzanne J. from Louisiana! She was the BIG WINNER of the $50 gift certificate from Viva Low-Carb in the contest this week for my new podcast show "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore." THANK YOU to everyone who entered and correctly identified the six times I said the word "survey" in Episode 3.

The accolades for "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" podcast continue to pile up as more and more people are being attracted to the uplifting, positive message about the low-carb lifestyle that I present each week.

Here are a few more of those comments about Episode 3:

"Great podcast, as usual! I loved your message to restauranteurs: they are only hurting themselves by ignoring low-carbers 'cause we aren't going anywhere! Keep up the great work, Jimmy!"
****************************
"Another well done show! This episode was very 'meaty' (no pun intended) and presented very well. I am so glad to hear that low carb meus are still out there and that the consumer is being heard."
****************************
"I just listened to your latest podcast, and the main thing that occurred to me is the fact that each podcast is getting better and better. You are learning, and improving with each one. This one had a very 'professional-quality' feel about it, and I was impressed. What I liked most about the podcast is finding out that half of the survey participants, whether they realize it or not, are trying to follow at least some of the bullet point items of low carb, like reducing or eliminating sugar and other unhealthy carbs. I wonder how many of those people would then turn around and say that low carb is an unhealthy fad diet???"
****************************
"I look forward to these podcasts--new info about low-carb that I would not be aware of if it wasn't for Jimmy's research. He is truly a great teacher of the lifestyle."
****************************
"Excellent show this week and congratulations on landing ChocoPerfection as a sponsor. Thanks for pointing out the results of those surveys. I get frustrated when restaurants (and grocery stores) stop carrying low-carb friendly items because 'the low-carb craze is over.' Keep up the good work!"
****************************
"Jimmy, I love your podcasts. What I liked most about the podcast is the affirmation that the low-carb way of life is not just a fad or a even a diet--it truly is a way of life that has allowed me to lose almost 50 pounds in 6 months. I still have about 30 pounds to go but I know I'll get there if I'm steadfast and unwavering in my determination to succeed. I can't tell you what I liked least about the podcast because there wasn't anything that I didn't like. It was informative and entertaining and I appreciate you taking the time and making the effort to produce a podcast that inspires and motivates those of us who are livin' la vida low carb."
****************************


Links to brand new episodes releasing on Mondays will appear on the right-hand side of my blog. Or, you can visit the official web site for "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" or iTunes to download and listen to the show each week.

When I started this podcast a few weeks ago, I merely wanted to present the message of livin' la vida low-carb in another format that could potentially reach an audience of people who would not necessarily visit and read my blog. But at the same time, I am extremely grateful for the support my readers have given this show and urge many more of you who believe in the things I write about low-carb to listen.

Don't just listen, though, get engaged as well by telling others about "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show." You don't know how much that would really help show the powers that be in the world of diet and health that low-carb IS still a viable nutritional approach that is being used by millions of people today. There is nothing else in the debate of ideas over health out there like my podcast show and I would like to see it make an inroads into the mainstream of public consumption for diet news and information.

Making a meaningful impact on our culture is going to take more of these "out-of-box" strategies like a podcast show to spread the message. I think we all agree that low-carb lifestyle is beneficial on many levels for both weight and health management, right? So why wouldn't we want to come together in one accord to bring livin' la vida low-carb to the masses?

It's kinda like a church expecting people to come on Sunday mornings without some sort of outreach program. You can have the most friendly people in the whole world, a dynamic and upbeat music ministry, a gifted and annointed preacher, and everything you need for the best church possible. But if nobody knows about it, none of that really matters.

Think of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" in the same way. I spend a good deal of time researching, writing, rewriting, recording, and bringing you the best possible content I can provide on a weekly basis and am considering doing more than one show weekly very soon. But the growth will be predicated on whether people listen to the show or not. Are you enjoying what you are hearing? Is there something I can be doing that would make the show even better? Don't be shy, share your comments with me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net.

What an amazing first few weeks it has been with this podcast show as literally hundreds of people in each of the first three weeks have listened to it through iTunes and at TheLivinLowCarbShow.com. But there are hundreds, thousands, even tens or hundreds of thousands MORE people right now who could benefit from learning about the principles of low-carb living while being encouraged by someone who's been there before himself. Will you commit to sharing about "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" with someone you care about this week? They'll thank you for it someday when their life is forever changed!

I don't take any of this for granted and consider it a true honor and a privilege to serve you here at my blog and on my podcast show. If nobody cared what I had to say, then there would be no reason for me to keep doing what I am doing. As long as people are being educated, encouraged and inspired to make permanent and lasting changes in their diet and health, then all of the energy and time I have dedicated to these ventures is worth it all! I won't stop as long as people need help overcoming their obesity and the diseases that come with it. It's NOT impossible as hopefully my success story illustrates.

THANK YOU so much for your faithful and loving support for what I do to share about livin' la vida low-carb to a world that is desperately searching for real answers to their weight and health problems. We have the answer for many of them, so let's be about the business of sharing that answer with them even more as we quickly approach the new year. It's NEVER too late to begin taking your health seriously enough to get it back on track if you have slipped. As always, I'm here to help.

Tune in to "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" each week and please do what you can to tell others about the work we are doing. I appreciate that more than you could ever know. If you have a blog or web site, then I urge you to share about the podcast show there. If you do, then send me an e-mail and I'll post a link to your site as a THANK YOU for your mention.

Remember, it's not just livin', your livin' la vida low-carb! SEE YA!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home