MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ohio Radio Interview On My Podcast Show, SUGAR SHOCK Radio Coming July 10

Following my appearance last Thursday morning on WBTC LIVE's Dial & Speak radio show with Andrea Fanti, the requests from my readers to hear a rebroadcast of the interview with me have come pouring in. Some were able to hear it LIVE in the New Philadelphia, Ohio area while others listened over the Internet.

But most people were either working or it was too early in the morning on the West Coast to hear the show. I made a recording of the interview using my little portable RCA digital recorder, so I asked the host Andrea if there was a recording available on CD which would have better sound quality. She forgot to have the show taped, so all I have is my recording.

Never fear, though, my trustworthy and talented podcast producer extraordinaire Kevin Kennedy-Spaien will work his magic to make it sound as good as it possibly can for you when my WBTC interview runs in a special two-part series for this week's episodes of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore."

A big time THANKS to WBTC and Andrea Fanti for granting me permission to re-air my interview so my blog readers can hear it. Aren't ya'll just so special for them to do that for me?! YES YOU ARE! :D

Speaking of radio show, there's another one I'm scheduled to appear on in July as it kicks off on the brand new Blog Talk Radio network. It's Connie Bennett's Stop SUGAR SHOCK! show and it is set to debut on July 10, 2007 at 6:00pm EST.

Connie, whose amazing book SUGAR SHOCK recently received a HUGE boost from her appearance on CBS News Sunday Morning, has a full line-up of interviews she is describing as "Gab With the Gurus"TM and I'm her first guest. What an honor, Connie! THANKS for the opportunity to be one of you "gurus" to talk about low-carb living!

She promises the weekly half-hour show will be "lively, provocative, inspiring, cutting-edge" and will give you "rants, raves, sugar news with an edge, helpful tips to trim down or stomp out your sugar habit." SOUNDS AWESOME!!!

Go to the Stop SUGAR SHOCK! show page right now to set up an e-mail reminder to listen. Then, keep this number handy--(646) 716-7312--and use it to call into the show LIVE during the broadcast to share your comments and questions. It's a real live radio show--ONLINE!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

for future reference, if you ever need to (tm) something you can use &#0153 or ™ to actually show the little superscript ™ in your HTML posts =]

~AC in PA~

7/02/2007 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home