MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, July 02, 2007

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show' Episode 65: Jimmy Moore Talks Low-Carb With Andrea Fanti

Just as I promised this weekend, I am pleased to provide you a special audio rebroadcast of my interview with Andrea Fanti from the Dial & Speak radio show on WBTC-AM in New Philadelphia, Ohio last Thursday on my podcast show.

Listen to Episode 65 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" for Part 1 of this two-part interview about low-carb and my weight loss experience. Check it out:

icon for podpress  "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" Episode 65 [25:09m]: Play in Popup | Download

Andrea Fanti was an amazing host with a long history of nutritional expertise (in fact, she said she once wrote a book about being a vegetarian which she now completely renounces--HA!). As a retired educator and now radio talk show host, she is always interested in hearing many opinions in terms of health. I don't think I disappointed her! :)

Get your fix of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" by:

1. Listening at the official web site
2. Going to iTunes
3. Calling (818) 688-2763 to listen via Podlinez
4. Subscribing to the RSS feed

The first-half of this two-part interview was a little difficult to hear sometimes because my cell phone kept cutting out (this problem was remedied in the second-half of the interview when we spoke on a land line--TUNE IN THURSDAY!).

Even still, we hit all sorts of topics, including why low-carb living is healthy, making a career out of my low-carb weight loss, explaining what a blog is and why I chose to start this format to talk about low-carb living, and sharing some of the latest research advocating livin' la vida low-carb.

Plus, I received a very special surprise telephone call from one of my readers from Mississippi who gushed about how much my blog has meant to her life. WOW! That was so neat and it gave me the opportunity to talk about the feedback I receive from hundreds of readers each week.

Share your comments about what you heard in Part 1 of the interview and be sure to listen to Part 2 on Thursday!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home