MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, August 09, 2007

50 Sizzling Hot New Low-Carb Blogs For 2007

It's not often that I decide to go on a vacation and not have ANY access to a computer or the Internet. But on Friday morning, Christine and I will be driving up to Indiana to attend a family reunion on her dad's side of the family and the older family members we're staying with don't even own a computer. GASP! Oh the horrors! EEEK! 8O

Well, this trip has been a long time coming because we've never been able to attend this reunion as a married couple in our 12 years together because my job would never permit it. But now I'm the gracious boss since I'm working for myself and I give myself permission to GO! ;) YEAH!!!

What this means is I will not be blogging for the next five days in a row (oh, be still my fluttering heart!). I've never gone more than a day or two without blogging since this thing started in April 2005, so I may start going through blog withdrawal symptoms (can't be nearly as bad as sugar/carb withdrawal was, though!) by Saturday night! Hee hee!

Anyways, I thought I'd give you plenty to chew on while I am gone through the middle of next week. Many of you know I have a companion low-carb links blog as well as a diabetes links blog that supplement what I am doing here at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. Well, new blogs and sites are springing up by the handfuls this year and I can hardly keep up with them all!

So what I have for you here are 50 brand new low-carb diet and health blogs to keep you company and entertained while Jimmy Moore gets some much-needed R&R! I've broken these links down into convenient categories so you can easily navigate the ones that interest you the most. Try to visit them ALL if you can and interact with them, too.

I hope you love and support them as much as you do me. HAVE FUN!

THE ESSENTIAL NEW LOW-CARB BLOGS
- Scale Mistress
- Short Girls Low-Carb Support Group
- Permanent Low-Carber
- Sara Ost's Healthbolt
- Mother/Daughter Meltdown
- Back Across The Line
- Burning The Scale

THE HOT LOW-CARB RECIPES BLOGS
- Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes
- Make It Low-Carb
- My Tasty Space
- This Mama Cooks!
- Low-Carb Eating
- Low-Carb Recipes & Diet Ideas

THE NEW DIABETES SUPPORT BLOGS
- Death To Diabetes
- The Diabetic Pastry Chef
- Tu Diabetes - A Community For People Touched By Diabetes

NOT AFRAID TO HAVE AN OPINION LOW-CARB BLOGS
- Kristen Can Be A Skinny B**ch Too...
- Skriv Zone Words
- Fear And Loathing In The Kitchen
- The Road To Clarity And Transformation
- The Diet Pulpit
- Cleochatra's Low-Carbpalooza

NEW LOW-CARB FITNESS-ORIENTED BLOGS
- Mr. Low Body Fat's Blog
- Couch To 5K
- Female Fitness And Nutrition Scientist

THE LATEST LOW-CARB INFORMATION BLOGS
- Low-Carb Diet Tips
- Low Carb Life
- JepRooster's Low Carb Website
- Raven's Low-Carb Nest
- Low-Carb Confidential

THE VERY CLEVERLY-TITLED LOW-CARB BLOGS
- Kickin' Carb Clutter
- Living Low-Carb & Lovin' It!
- Anthology Of A Madman
- Princess Eatsalot
- C. Jane Winn
- Minus The Fat Community
- The Low-Carb Band-It

THE NEW LOW-CARB WEIGHT LOSS JOURNAL BLOGS
- The IT Managers Low-Carb Journal
- Taking Charge
- Debi's Random Thoughts
- Runchilde
- My Weight Loss Diary
- Girl On A Mission...
- My So-Called "Diet"
- Fat Life
- My Life As I Live It
- Scott And Jens Weight Loss Blog
- Paul Kelly

A BRAND SPANKIN' NEW SPANISH LOW-CARB BLOG
- Bajo En CalorĂ­as

AND LET'S NOT FORGET THIS NEW SWEDISH LOW-CARB BLOG
- Low-Carb Bloggen

This list of 50 sizzling hot new low-carb blogs for 2007 should keep you plenty busy while I'm away on vacation until next week. In fact, if you find a blog you REALLY like, leave a comment here about it and be sure to also leave feedback for that blogger too. You'll make their day, I can assure you of that!

Ya'll have fun while I'm away and come by my new "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Discussion" forum where I'll be hanging out just a few minutes a day on my iPhone when I get a chance. In just under a week online, we've seen nearly 50,000 pageviews and over 160 registered members pass through that forum. WOWsers!!!

I know a bunch of you are just lurking right now and that's okay. But why not sign up and join the forum so you can get in on the fun, too? :D There's so much positive low-carb community happening there right now that you'll be glad you did.

SEE YA NEXT WEEK EVERYBODY! This is my first REAL vacation away from blogging in a LONG time and I'm excited about it (I think! LOL!). Bye! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

25 Comments:

Blogger CJaneWinn said...

Great list! Thanks for that. Darn, I just started my low carb blog (with recipes) a couple of days ago. Maybe I can make next years list. Have a great vacation, Jimmy. :-)

8/09/2007 9:04 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thanks for the Healthbolt linky link, babe! :)

8/09/2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Gotta return the favor when I can Sara now that you've got a superstar web site. I'm so jealous! :P

8/09/2007 9:39 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS, Jane, but you ARE listed this year...

THE VERY CLEVERLY-TITLED LOW-CARB BLOGS
- Kickin' Carb Clutter
- Living Low-Carb & Lovin' It!
- Anthology Of A Madman
- Princess Eatsalot
- C. Jane Winn
- Minus The Fat Community
- The Low-Carb Band-It

Just fond you earlier today and you were definitely included among the 50. GREAT JOB!!! :D

8/09/2007 9:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa C. said...

OMG! Oops! I missed that! *smiles* Thanks. I'm honored.

8/09/2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger CJaneWinn said...

Oops, I originally replied from my personal blog...let's try this one...

I missed that! OMGosh, thank you! I'm honored. *blushes*

8/09/2007 9:52 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

You're one funny lady, Jane! LOVE the eyepatch pic. :D

8/09/2007 10:06 PM  
Blogger DD Jameson said...

Hi Jimmy,

Being so new at this, I am really honored that you included "Short Girls" in your top 50. I love to write and happy that my audience includes the ultimate "crusader" for the low carb lifestyle. Again, many thanks, and have a great trip!

Melodie

8/10/2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger Scale Mistress said...

Enjoy your much needed vacation, Jimmy. We'll hold down the fort while you are gone.

Lisa

8/10/2007 9:23 AM  
Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

Jimmy here is speed! The one Dr Atkins talks about in the 1972 book!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14754161/site/newsweek/

And sugar is speed!!

8/10/2007 10:13 AM  
Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

I'll take my Nobel Prize now.

Thanks!

8/10/2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Diet Pepsi Girl said...

Thanks, Jimmy! I'm honored :) Hope you have a great trip!

Claire

8/10/2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Jimmy,

Thanks for stopping by my new blog and for listing it here. :) I hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation -- and that you come back refreshed and reinvigorated.

Blessings,
-Debi

8/11/2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Jimmy, thanks for the nod to my blog, I am very honored. I particularly like the category you put me in... being an "uppity" woman and all that LOL

Have a FANTASTIC much deserved vacation.

8/11/2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Kaye Bailey said...

Glad to see Back Across the Line on your list. Bamagal is one of the few people addressing low-carb, weight loss surgery and bi-polar. She is clearly leader of the pack in this niche. Good call Jimmy.
Best to you,
Kaye

8/11/2007 4:23 PM  
Blogger Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Hi Jimmy!! I'm doing a little blog tag and you've been tagged! Here's a link to my blog for details: http://tinyurl.com/2qk7wf

8/13/2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger Abimars said...

Many thanks for visiting my blog and listing it here Jimmy, Hope you have a good vacation and maybe next year you'll visit us in the UK

8/14/2007 5:39 AM  
Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

A teaspoon of flour is a teaspoon of sugar! So one slice of bread = x teaspoons sugar! Wheat is the first of the 'hybrids' thousands of years ago. The Royalties of all of the Kingdoms and Dynasties were all 'stimulated' 'hybrid' 'sugar' 'flour' addicts and rulers and killers! (egomania from these stimulants)

8/14/2007 9:31 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm not opinionated, you cantankerous such-and-such.


-signed, your mother

8/14/2007 4:14 PM  
Blogger Morgan MacLeoid said...

Hmph! Even though you didn't add me to your blog list.. I've just tagged you! Muhahahha!

Read the rules here:
http://goodcarbma.blogspot.com/

Cheers!
Morgan

8/14/2007 5:46 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Sorry Morgan! I do love your blog and I've even featured it in a blog post previously. Your blog is AWESOME and I encourage everyone to check it out!

As for "blog-tag," you're about 10 months too late. Already got tagged before and blogged about it. :D

THANKS for thinking of me, though.

8/14/2007 6:12 PM  
Blogger Paul Kelly said...

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for including my blog on your list! Who would've imagined that people would give a darn to see what a regular guy like me is eating to lose weight? Apparently they do!

We'll set up that interview soon!

Thanks again -

Paul Kelly
95.1 WAYV Atlantic City

8/14/2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

So what, I'm opinionated or something? :)

Thanks for visiting and including me! Have a great vacation.

8/22/2007 6:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jimmy :-) Thanks for the link up, I appreciate it. Oh, and thank you for turning me on to ChocoPerfections. My doctor (yeah, no kiddin') encouraged me to find a good low carb chocolate and indulge occasionally. This stuff rawks--you're absolutely right about it.
Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

8/31/2007 9:36 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

You are very welcome Stephanie! Stay tuned for a brand new bar that I think you'll like...coming soon!

8/31/2007 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home