MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, August 27, 2007

LLVLC On YouTube (Episode 2): Getting Fruity About Fruit On A Low-Carb Diet

Before we leave on our trip on Tuesday, Christine and I wanted to get one more YouTube video recorded and uploaded for you to enjoy. It's gonna be a couple of weeks until we can do another one, so we were excited about sharing Episode 2 of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb on YouTube with you today.

Watch our video about fruit intake on a low-carb diet RIGHT NOW:


Yes, Virginia, you CAN have fruit on a low-carb diet. But it's important that you choose the right KIND of fruits to eat and not just buy into the "all fruit is good" copout thinking (because there are some VERY HIGH SUGAR fruits that you should not be eating). I cite what the late great Dr. Robert C. Atkins shared about fruit consumption in his classic Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution as well as Dr. Jonny Bowden's new book The 150 Healthiest Foods On Earth.

Forgive me for eating on cantaloupe for most of the video, but it tastes so good I can hardly contain myself when I'm around it! LOL! Christine pretty much had to run this episode because I was busy stuffing my face with the deliciously healthy taste of yummy melon.

We'd love to have your comments at YouTube for Episode 2 and be sure to favorite it and share it with your friends while you are there. Hundreds have watched our first few videos and I expect thousands more to do the same as we continue making these in the future.

Subscribe to our YouTube videos and you will get an alert every time a new one is posted. We'd also love to hear your suggestions for future video topics, so feel free to leave those suggestions in the comments section of any of the videos.

THANK YOU for watching and supporting us with this new project!

8-28-07 UPDATE: Leave it to my low-carb friend and fellow blogger Kent Altena to provide the first video comment in response to one of my YouTube videos. Here's what he has to say in a quick response video about his fruit consumption while livin' la vida low-carb:



YOU ARE HILARIOUS, Kent! THANKS for sharing...now I gotta go make me some of that strawberries and cream cheese recipe you were munching on! Yummy! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger AnOldHouse said...

Christine is clearly the STAR of this show! SOOOO much more photogenic!!!!

I think she should get top billing!

LLVLC on YouTube with CHRISTINE MOORE!!!

(oh yeah, and Jimmy too)

:)

-David

8/27/2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

No argument from me. ;)

8/28/2007 6:27 AM  
Blogger CODama said...

You firstttttt!!!!

10/08/2007 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home