MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Got Shirataki? You Bet We Do!


Everybody and their momma's looking for information about shirataki

Over the past week at my blog, I have noticed a sudden exponential increase in the number of people looking for information about the amazing Japanese low-carb noodles known as shirataki as a result of a feature story in the First For Women magazine. As my regular readers already know, I have written many articles about this miracle yam-based pasta alternative that is low-fat, low-calorie and low-carb. WOO HOO!

So, as a service to all of those new people (Hey there and WELCOME TO MY BLOG!) who are looking for all things shirataki, the following is a listing of the columns I have written about shirataki noodles, including reviews of the House Foods and Konjac shirataki brands, TONS of delicious recipes including the ones that were submitted to me during my "Livin' La Vida Shirataki" recipe contest, where you can buy shirataki noodles for yourself, and so much more. ENJOY and come back again soon!

INFORMATION & REVIEWS ON SHIRATAKI
- Shirataki Noodles: Low-Carb Blessing Or Curse?
- My review of Konjac Shirataki Noodles
- My review of House Foods Tofu Shirataki Noodles
- The Shirataki Noodle Diet

SPECIALS ON SHIRATAKI NOODLES
- House Foods Shirataki As Low As $1.89 at LO-CARB U
- New Shapes For Konjac Shirataki Introduced

MMMM, SHIRATAKI RECIPES
- Shirataki Peanut Stir Fry Recipe
- Shirataki "Mac & Cheese" Recipe
- Shirataki Veggies & Peanut Sauce Recipe
- Thai Coconut-Ginger Shrimp Fettucini Shirataki Recipe
- Almond Shirataki Chicken Chow Mein
- Konjac Shirataki Seafood & Peanut Butter Ginger Dressing Recipe
- Konjac Shirataki With Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Top Five Finalists In The "Livin' La Vida Shirataki" Recipe Contest
- Lemon Konjac Shirataki With Dill Salmon Recipe

WHERE TO BUY SHIRATAKI NOODLES
- Konjac individual or 20-pack from Low-Carb Connoisseur
- House Foods from LO-CARB U

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've been using the Konjac 20-pack and eating them plain. Pretty darn good ever that way. I didn't like them at first, but they grew on me. :)

8/29/2006 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok .... Am I the only person who wants to know HOW the Amorphophallus Reviera or Konjac "voodoo lily" bulb is de-glucomannifed? (stripped or whatever) of it's glucomman?? THAT is what I'm looking all over the net for. Anyone know the traditional Asian method?? I've sent for a lily corm which I know won't be enough for a "crop" but certainly enough for an experiment or two in the next year or so. (Maybe??) Joyce S.

2/24/2010 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home