MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, November 03, 2006

Even More Podcast Praise Pouring In

"The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore" podcast continues to build momentum as more and more people are finding out about it for the first time. After just two episodes, literally hundreds upons hundreds of people have been exposed to the positive message of livin' la vida low-carb. I fully expect the audience to grow even bigger as so many of you get the word out about the show. THANK YOU!

The outpouring of support from my fellow low-carb and weight loss web site friends has been rewarding and I am truly grateful for their assistance in getting the word about the show as well. Additionally, I've gotten plenty of feedback from the listeners, too!

Before I get to some of that, it's time to announce the winner of the FREE BOX OF GOLOWER CHOCOLATE CREME BARS. The winner of this contest for correctly identifying the number of times I said "Australia" in Episode 2 as three is...

CATHY C. from ALABAMA!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Cathy! Enjoy those GoLower Creme bars! You are one of the very first Americans who will have the chance to taste these amazing bars which will be coming to America very soon. ENJOY and THANK YOU for listening!

Here are MORE comments I received about my latest podcast:

It is a great show. The sound quality was much improved for Episode 2. I'm looking forward to future episodes.
*****************
I greatly appreciated the improved sound quality of this episode. The studies you presented were fascinating, and I especially like the way you make thing simple to understand. Do I detect a (slight) Southern accent? I’ve been loving your blog, which I discovered about 6 months ago. The podcast is also a great source of information and encouragement.
*****************
GREAT JOB on your second podcast--people really need to know what's going on with these studies and you're doing a great job of getting the word out.
*****************
Although I find your show informative, it is way too short. Just as I am getting "hooked" into listening to what you are saying, you are signing off. Thanks for putting your show out there. More people need to try low carbing.
*****************
I liked the new podcast. I am looking forward to future casts, maybe some with motivation tools for those of us “long timers."
*****************
Great job!!!!!!! Your show is so informative.
*****************
Loved your show today. I have lost 85 pounds low carbing. When people question the healthiness of this diet, I have so many rebuttals for them because of your blog and now your podcast. Keep up the good work!
*****************
Thanks for starting such a great service! I am an avid reader of your blog but to finally hear you regularly on your podcast really helps me to stay on the right track. The only thing that I can think you can do to improve your show is to: 1. Make it longer 2. Take a longer breath between sentences.
*****************
I just listened to your second podcast, and thought it was even better than the first one! You are in your element, and the enthusiasm comes across loud and clear. Thanks Jimmy for providing us low-carbers with plenty of great information and motivation!
*****************


Once again, I REALLY appreciate the feedback and WANT to hear from YOU! Be sure to check out the feedback left at iTunes as well. THANK YOU to everyone who has commented and feel free to keep sharing your remarks with us!

By the way, my podcast show won't be longer than 10-15 minutes because it would tend to get boring if it runs longer than that. Perhaps I will consider doing more than one show weekly, but I think the show should get a few more listeners before doing that. If the show hits a certain number of listeners, then I will probably add one or two extra podcasts each week. It will add more work on me, but worth every moment invested to bringing you the best low-carb information possible.

As for providing information for veterans of the low-carb lifestyle, honestly I probably can't tell those of you in this category ANYTHING about low-carb that you don't already know through your own personal experience. While I won't ignore issues that deal with being on low-carb long-term, most of the podcasts will be geared towards helping educate those who don't know as much about low-carb as you do. Don't let that discourage you, though. Consider it a refresher course! :D

Tune in on Monday for more of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" as well as another SUPER prize in a contest for listening to Episode 3 next week. You WON'T want to miss it! Please spread the word to your friends, family, and those curious about low-carb living. Until then, keep on livin' la vida low-carb!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home