MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, July 30, 2007

Jimmy Moore On Jonny Bowden's 'Your Body, Your Health, Your Life' Radio Show



Dr. Jonny Bowden to interview me on his popular health radio show

I'm privileged to share with you about a special one-on-one interview about my low-carb weight loss success story with the one and only Dr. Jonny Bowden on Tuesday, July 31st at 5pm EST. The Your Body, Your Health, Your Life radio show is a part of the Total Health Radio Network and is available to be listened to during or after it airs by clicking here.

You can even get interactive with the show by calling toll-free at 866-434-8685 during the show to ask me or Jonny a question. I'd love to hear a GREAT shout-out from the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog clan, so give us a buzz, won't you? :)

It is such a thrill to have the one and only Dr. Jonny Bowden, author of 150 Healthiest Foods On Earth and the MUST HAVE Living The Low-Carb Life, because I consider him one of the true giants in the field of nutrition and weight loss in America today. I could sense that in my interview with him last year and have great respect and admiration for what he is doing to help people.

If you agree, then I invite you to recommend Dr. Jonny Bowden to become a new natural health expert at the uber-popular health web site Mercola.com. That site is being expanded to include more voices in the health debate, so let's get behind Jonny!

And don't forget to listen to his interview with ME! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jimmy-
I will definitely check out the Jonny Bowden interview. And how funny that you should mention Mercola.com. I just recently started reading his site. I'm finding a lot of great content and was just drafting a blog post quoting some great low carb content there.

We must just be psychically linked. ;)

7/30/2007 9:18 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo (Twilight Zone!)...

:D

7/30/2007 9:37 PM  
Blogger Tom Bunnell said...

Jimmy -- if you want to see just how big this health issue is please vist my blog and read todays first two entries. -- Tom

7/31/2007 9:59 AM  
Blogger Amy Dungan said...

How exciting Jimmy! I'll do my best to listen!

7/31/2007 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home